Blackpool goal hero Ludo Sylvestre has started contract talks with the club

Sky Bet

  • Football Betting

    • Retrieving latest Sky Bet odds
  • Football Betting

  • £10 Free Bet

    Claim your free bet now

Ludo Sylvestre, who fired a sensational winner to keep Blackpool in the Championship, has started contract talks with the club.

The French midfielder volleyed home the injury time winner that sealed a vital 2-1 win over Derby in the last game of the season at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.

The win ensured Blackpool are mathematically safe from relegation and can go into Saturday's last match of the season at Bolton with the pressure off.

Sylvestre is one of 36 players that will be out of contract in the summer and could walk away from the Championship side if a deal is not agreed.

But the 29-year-old said: "The club spoke to me last week. I have to sit down with my agent and see what's going to happen.

"I don't know if any other clubs are after me, I just let my agent sort it all out. I need to talk to the gaffer and chairman and we'll see what happens."


Source : http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8679871/Blackpool-goal-hero-Ludo-Sylvestre-has-started-contract-talks-with-the-club