Rex Ryan explains his Mark Sanchez tattoo

New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan walks along the sidelines during their 28-9 loss to the Buffalo Bills in an NFL football game on Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012, in Orchard Park, N.Y. (Photo: Bill Wippert, AP)

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- When New York Jets coach Rex Ryan was caught sunbathing on his vacation to the Bahamas last week, New York Daily News photographers snapped a picture of a tattoo on his right arm: colorful art of his wife dressed in a Mark Sanchez jersey.

Tuesday, during the team's press conference, Ryan addressed the tattoo:

"There's a question – is that a real tattoo or not?" he said. "I'll keep you guessing. It is funny. It is a tattoo I've had going on three years now. I know what you're thinking, 'Obviously, if Sanchez doesn't play well, that number is changing.'

"That's pretty much a given. But, no, I've been married 25 years and through my eyes, my wife's the most beautiful woman in the world. So that's what it is."
Source : http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2013/01/08/new-york-jets-coach-rex-ryan-explains-his-mark-sanchez-tattoo/1817617/