Premier League: Paul Scholes confirms talks with Manchester United manager David Moyes

Sky Bet

  • Football Betting

    • Retrieving latest Sky Bet odds
  • Football Betting

  • £10 Free Bet

    Claim your free bet now!

Manchester United legend Paul Scholes has confirmed he has held preliminary talks with manager David Moyes about one day becoming part of his coaching staff.

Scholes retired from football in 2011 and did get involved with some coaching at Old Trafford only to reverse his decision and return to action in January 2012.

But he called it a day again at the end of last season and is planning on taking a break from the game before considering a coaching position in the future.

"I have spoken to him (Moyes) a couple of times but I am going to take a nice break now and try and get my head away from football for a little bit," Scholes told Sky Sports News.

"You do find it hard with all the pre-season games though, you find yourself watching them.

"I am going to take along break then see how I feel.

"Obviously it's nice there is something there for me if I want to go back to it.

"I am sure ultimately I probably will do (take up the coaching offer)."


Source : http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8842713/premier-league-paul-scholes-confirms-talks-with-manchester-united-manager-david-moyes