Harry Redknapp says he has 'no problem' with former side Tottenham

Harry Redknapp: Has no problem with former side Tottenham

Harry Redknapp: Has no problem with former side Tottenham

Sky Bet

  • Football Betting

    • Retrieving latest Sky Bet odds
  • Football Betting

  • £10 Free Bet

    Claim your free bet now

Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp says he has 'no problem' with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy and will happily have a drink with Andre Villas-Boas.

Redknapp, who took over at QPR in November, will face Spurs for the first time since being sacked on Saturday in their league tie at Loftus Road.

The 65-year-old led Spurs to two top-four finishes in three years, and despite being axed by the chairman, Redknapp said he holds no grudges.

"If I see Daniel, I'll shake his hand, no problem," he said.

"On the day I started at QPR, the first call I got was from Daniel wishing me luck.

"What's happened has happened and is in the past. He is the chairman, he decided he wanted a change of direction with regard to the manager and that's that.

"I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Spurs but now my focus is to get three points for Rangers when we play them because we are in a lot of trouble at the bottom of the table."

A struggling QPR sit just five points adrift of safety going into the weekend's game, with former side Spurs chasing Champions League qualification under current manager Villas-Boas.

Redknapp added: "It's business. All I want to do is win the game and then afterwards have a glass of wine with Andre if he fancies one.

"Life does move on. That is football. I have not got a problem with anyone at Tottenham, for sure."


Source : http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8390386/Harry-Redknapp-says-he-has-no-problem-with-former-side-Tottenham