Marange unhappy with Palace

Marange unhappy with Palace

Marange unhappy with Palace

Crystal Palace defender Florian Marange has hit out at the Barclays Premier League club, claiming to be disgusted by his treatment since signing last month.

The 27-year-old joined the Eagles on a free transfer from Bordeaux but has since only featured in the club's Capital One Cup exit at Bristol City.

He has not been included in Ian Holloway's 25-man Premier League squad and has not been happy with the start to his Selhurst Park career.

"I'm disgusted," Marange told L'Equipe.

"If I had known this rule, I would have a clause in my contract. But my advisor did not tell me and now I am told that it is almost my fault.

"We lost [at Bristol City] but I was not at fault for the two goals. I have only had seven or eight training sessions. How can you judge a player after 10 days?"

Marange claims he has not been included by the club since penning his deal in south London and is already considering looking for a move in January.

"I have never been presented to the press, I have never had an official photo and I am still waiting for my club suit," he said.

"I stayed for 15 days in a hotel before finding somewhere to live and the club told me I had to pick up the bill.

"It is true, I have a proper contract, I earn a little more than Bordeaux but living in London is 10 times more expensive. And I came to play. Either I rip up my contract or I wait until the winter transfer window to find a club."



Source : http://www.football.co.uk/crystal_palace/marange_unhappy_with_palace_rss4400098.shtml